CONSULTANT IN PSYCHIATRY
Dr. Arzu Sarp
- 1996-2003: Erciyes University Medical Faculty, Kayseri, Turkey.
- 2004-2009: 19 Mayis University Medical Faculty, Department of Psychiatry,
- 2007: Basic training on Cognitive Behavioral Therapies and supervision, advanced supervision Training and Certificates at Compos Mentis Psychiatric and Training Center in Turkey.
- 2007: Schema Therapy, certificate approved by International Society of Schema Therapy.
- 2014: Hypnotherapy, certificated by Turkish Psychiatry Association.
- 2015: Alcohol and substance addiction training?s, certificated by Ministry of Health in Turkey.
More than 12 years experience in psychiatry, assessment and psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children.
- 2009-2012: Mus State Hospital, Turkey.
- 2012-2013: Privately Administered Medical Office, Turkey.
- 2013-2016: Kayseri Training and Research Hospital, Turkey.
- 2016-Present: The Turkish Hospital; Doha, Qatar.
- Psychiatric Association of Turkey since 2004.
- Abanoz Z, Ozyildiz H, Sarp A. Comorbidity and disordered eating symptoms of panic Disorder 2008;10(3): 96-103
- Sarp A, et al. Possible Subtypes of Panic Disorder. Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi 2010;21 (4) : 269-279
- SARP A, et al. Subtypes of Panic Disorder. Turkiye Klinikleri J Psychiatry-Special Topics 2012: 5(4): 52-6