NEUROSURGERY & SPINE SURGERY
Dr. Aytaç Akbaş
- 1993-1999:?19 Mayis University Faculty of Medicine, Turkey
- 2006-2011: Taksim Training and Research Hospital, Neurosurgery Department, Turkey.
- 1999-2006: Practitioner at the Ministry of Health, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2012-2015: ?ankiri State Hospital, Neurosurgery Clinic, Turkey.
- 2015-2016: Aydin Soke State Hospital, Neurosurgeon and Deputy Chief Physician, Turkey.
- 2016-Present: The Turkish Hospital; Doha, Qatar.
- Hazer DB, Yasar B, Rosberg HE, Akbas A. Clinical Study Technical Aspects on the Use of Ultrasonic Bone Shaver in Spine Surgery: Experience in 307 Patients. BioMed Research International Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8428530, 8 pages.
- Canpolat A, Duman H, Akbas A et al. Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis presenting with dysphagia and Myeloradiculopathy. Maltepe Medical Journal 2012;4:14-17
- Cal MA, Kelten B, Akbas A et al. Coexistence of spinal lipoma, ependymal cyst and dermoid cyst in neighboring localizations in conusmedullaris: A case report. HealthMED 2013;12 (7): 3227-31
- Canpolat A, Karanci T, Akdemir AO, Duman H, Akbas A et al. Isolated Neurogenic Bladder Caused by Lumbal Gunshot Injury. Journal of Academic Research in Medicine-JAREM 2013; 3: 41-3