CONSULTANT IN PSYCHIATRY
Dr. Mehmet Mert Koryurek
- 1998-2005: Ankara University Medical Faculty, Ankara / Turkey.
- 2007-2011: Hacettepe University Medical Faculty, Psychiatry Department.
- 2007-2011: Psychiatrics, Hacettepe University Medical Faculty, Psychiatry Department.
- 2011-2013: Psychiatrics, Ankara Yenimahalle Education and Training Hospital.
- 2013-2018: Psychiatrics, Aksaray Education and Training Hospital.
- 2015-2018: Psychiatrics, Dr. Mehmet Mert Koryürek Private Clinic.
- 2018-Present: Turkish Hospital, Doha Qatar.
- Turkish Doctors Association
- Turkish Society of Psychiatry
- Turkish Journal of Psychiatry (Consultant)
- Aksaray Chamber of Medicine (Board Member)
Articles published in internationally acclaimed journals:
- Does trauma type relate to posttraumatic growth after war? A pilot study of young Iraqi war survivors living in Turkey. Kılıç C, Magruder KM, Koryürek MM. Transcult Psychiatry. 2016 Feb;53(1):110-23. doi: 10.1177/1363461515612963. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
- Relationship of posttraumatic growth to symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression: A pilot study of Iraqi students. Magruder KM, Kılıç C, Koryürek MM. Int J Psychol. 2015 Oct;50(5):402-6. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12146. Epub 2015 Feb 18.
Papers Published in International Scientific Conferences:
- 28. Annual Meeting of International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies: “The Predictors of Psychological Problems Related to War Trauma in Iraqi Civilians” (Los Angeles/ABD, verbal presentation). Koryürek MM, Kılıç C.
http://www.istss.org/ISTSS_Main/media/Documents/ISTSS_2012_Abstracts1.pdf (page 217.)
- 13. Annual Meeting of European Traumatic Stress Conference “Iraklı Sivillerde Savaş Travmasının Pozitif ve Negatif Etkileri Positive and Negative Effects of War Trauma in Iraqi Civillians” (2013/Bolognia-Italy, verbal presentation). Kılıç C, Koryürek MM.