CONSULTANT IN EMERGENCY
Dr. Tayfun Bektas
- 2000-2006 University Of Erciyes, Faculty Of Medicine, Kayseri, Turkey (It is recognized by FAIMER and WHO)
- 2011-2014 Haseki Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Family Physician Specialty
- 2007-2008: General Practitioner – Ardesen Primary Healthcare Center, Rize, Turkey.
- 2008-2009: Emergency Medicine Speciality – Ataturk Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2009-2010: General Practitioner – 112 Public Ambulance Service Command and Control Center, Kayseri, Turkey.
- 2010-2011: Family Physician Bagcilar Family Healthcare Center, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2011-2014: Family Physician Specialist – Haseki Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2014-2016: Family Physician Specialist Yenisehir Family Healthcare Center, Kars, Turke.y
- 2016-Present: Turkish Hospital, Doha Qatar.
- WONCA Conference Exchange Programme and Family medicine Congress organized by KoHOM Šibenik, CROATIA, 2014
- 12th Turkish National Congress Of Family Medicine, Kusadasi, TAHUD, 2013
- 11th Turkish National Congress Of Family Medicine, Antalya, TAHUD, 2012
- I attended as a promoter at GUTBAT (Gevher Nesibe University of Medicine Student Community) National Medical Student Congress, 2005
- ETOT (Ege University of Medicine Student Community) National Medical Student Congress, 2004
- OBAT (Osmangazi Faculty of Medicine Student Community) National Medical Student Congress, 2003
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE / PRESENTATIONS:
- 2016 (Domestic Research Article) Use of Herbal Products in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients. Egemen Cebeci, Yonca Sevim, Tayfun Bektaş, Meltem Gürsu, Savaş Öztürk, Abdullah Şumnu, Serhat Karadağ, Sami Uzun, Rümeyza Kazancıoğlu. For this article, we have received the confirmation script in 24.01.2016 from Turkish Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation Journal.(in the printing process)
- 2015 (International Poster) E. Cebeci, S. Ozturk, T. Bektas, M. Gursu, A. Sumnu, Y. Savas, M. Koldas, A. Behlul, S. Karadag, R. Kazancioglu. Evaluatıon Of Podocytes And Tubular Injury Markers In Patıents Wıth Autosomal Domınant Polycystıc Kıdney. The International Society of Nephrology (ISN) World Congress of Nephrology 13-17 March 2015 Cape Town. SAT-184
- 2014 (International Poster) Cebeci E., Sevim Y., Bektas T., Gürsu M., Ozturk S., Kazancioglu R., Aydin Z., Uzun S., Karadag S., Behlul A. Use of Herbal Products in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients. 15th Congress of the International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis. Madrid, Spain, September 7th – 10th, 2014. P-342.00
(Oral Presentation) Savas Ozturk, Egemen Cebeci, Tayfun Bektas, Meltem Gursu, Abdullah Sumnu, Yıldıray Savas, Macit Koldas, Ahmet Behlul, Emel Tatli, Serhat Karadag, Sami Uzun, Oktay Ozkan, “Evaluation of podocytes and tubuler injury marker in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney”, 31. National Nephrology, Hypertansion, Dialysis and Transplantation Congress 2014, Antalya, SS-031
- 2012 (Domestic Poster) Egemen Cebeci, Yonca Sevim, Meltem Gursu, Oktay Ozkan, Baris Doner, Abdullah Sumnu, Tayfun Bektas, Savas Ozturk, “Use of Herbal Products in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients”, 29. National Nephrology, Hypertansion, Dialysis and Transplantation Congress 2012, Antalya Turkish Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation Journal 21(Suppl1): 154-155 (2012)
- (Presentation) Cardiac Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs and ECG Changes, Bakırköy Mazhar Osman Mental Health and Neurological Diseases Education and Research Hospital, Istanbul,2012
- 2011 Published column, “Smoke But Why?”, DR. National Medicine Journal
- 2009 (Presentation): The gastrointestinal effects of iron overdose, Ataturk Training and Research Hospital, Ankara